- Age: 19
- Hometown: Bristol
- Years on the blades: 7 years, since 2010 roughly
- Favorite trick: Paralel 720's, Backslides, TTA's and any budget wrap around switch-ups.
- Other Hobbies: Trekking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Drawing, Writing.
- What do you like most about TBC: I love The Blade Clothing because i wouldn't be blading if it wasn't for the original crew (KRU) who came to my skatepark and showed me how to shred! Also the shirts are a really high quality print an di like swords!
- Favorite Beer: Rekordelig Cider!
- Age: 32
- Hometown: Barrybados
- Years on the blades: 25
- Favorite trick: Back fastslides and creative lines.
- Other Hobbies: Skiing, Photography, Camping and travelling.
- What do you like most about TBC:It's a family and a great group of bladers
- Favorite Beer: Adams dry hopped lager and gin.
- Age: 28 :(
- Hometown: Carmarthen, Wales
- Years on the blades: 13 years blading
- Favorite trick: A/O topsoul and cool shit because i'm an artist
- Other Hobbies: Kendama, Lots and lots of beer tasting! All the beer ever! Cats and my lady
- What do you like most about TBC: Dope clothing and truly amazing people!!
- Favourite Beer: All the beer, all the fucking beer everywhere.
- Age: 33
- Hometown: The Shire UK
- Years on the blades: 21
- Favorite trick: Sweatstance and 540's
- Other Hobbies: Hiking, Dog walking, The great outdoors and also a spot of cooking!
- What do you like most about TBC: I love everyone on the team, good vibes.
- Favorite Beer: Jack Daniels
- Age: 27
- Hometown: Tallin Estonia
- Years on the blades: 11
- Favorite trick: Gypsy stuff
- Other Hobbies: Going fishing
- What do you like most about TBC: ITS FAMILY #FAM
- Favorite Beer: More of a whiskey man
- Age: 29
- Hometown: Boise, ID, USA
- Years on the blades: Just about to hit 20 years on the blades.
- Favorite trick: Topsoul
- Other Hobbies: Collecting vintage clothing and early American items,exploring rural America and cookin/drinkin!
- What do you like most about TBC: I like the quality and effort put into making all of the items and good as they can be!
- Favourite Beer: Too tough to pick a single beer so i'll say barrel aged barley wines and barrel aged stouts.